At Peter J. Meadows, P.A. we work with Veterans and their families who have been denied disability and DIC (dependents) claims by the Department of Veterans Affairs. We vigorously pursue Veterans' claims in order for our clients to receive the benefits which they have earned, and to which they are entitled. We use our inside knowledge of the Veterans appeals process to aggressively manage each appeal. Representing Veterans is our passion and we are always available to answer our client's questions and concerns along the way.
We are able to represent Veterans from every state in the country. No matter where a Veteran lives, we can represent him or her before the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Board of Veterans' Appeals, the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
The Veterans appeals process can be intimidating. Peter J. Meadows served as an Appellate Attorney with the Appellate Litigation Group of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of the General Counsel, and as a law clerk intern to Judge Kenneth B. Kramer of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Mr. Meadows' Veterans appeals experience and knowledge can help bring positive results following years of frustrating denials.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Graduate of Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Graduate of Florida State University
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Bar of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Member of the Bar of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Member of the National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- Member of the Veterans Law Section of the Federal Bar Association
- Accredited Attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs